Our aim is to de-mystify the internet, and work with you to understand your business, before building a web site that works for you.
The language of the internet can be very confusing, so in addition to providing the necessary technical expertise to build your web site, we also provide a dedicated project manager. As well as making sure we deliver your web site in a timely and efficient manner, the project manager acts as a "translater" between your business and our technicians. We have found this role to be invaluable, helping to ensure our developers truly understand the needs of your business, and you aren't confused by "IT speak".
We believe communication is the key, from the beginning to the very end of the project, and we therefore commit to keeping you informed of progress every step of the way.
And now for the technical bits ...
All the sites we develop are built using the popular Drupal content management system using PHP, with content stored on a MySQL database, and served on an Apache web server, all running on a Fedora Linux server. All these technologies are popular across the globe, and the software is open source - so we don't have to pay any license fees to use them.
This approach offers a number of advantages:
- These technologies are well tested as they are used by millions
- It allows us to quickly build reliable, feature rich sites that are tailored to your needs
- It helps keep our costs down, which is reflected in our pricing
Why do we use the Drupal content management system rather than building our own?
- We don't believe in "re-inventing the wheel"
- There is an incredibly active Drupal community. The product’s maintenance is distributed across a passionate group of 1000+ developers
- The Drupal community cares about standards
- There are literally thousands of contributed modules providing a vast range of additional functionality
- Drupal is built on technologies that are among the most widely used and supported on the web today
Contact us to discuss your requirements and obtain a free quote.